General Notary Service Fees
$15 per signature
Mobile Service/Travel fees starting at $25 (based on distance) and due once notary arrives, even if signing does not take place or if cancelled less than one hour prior to scheduled appointment. Request a quote here.
*Additional fees may apply: Holiday and after hours appointments ~ Waiting over 15 minutes ~ Document Processing (print, fax, etc.) ~ Jail signings
We accept cash, credit, or debit. Payment is due at time of service.
Loan Signing Fees
∗Please call or text for quote. (951) 263-1083
♦ NNA Certified and Background Screened Notary Signing Agent
♦ Notary2Pro Certified
♦ Real Estate Licensee from 2000 -2008
Please have current (issued within the last 5 years), valid identification available at time of appointment.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- State issued identification card or driver’s license
- United States passport
- Inmate identification card (if in custody) issued by California Department of Corrections or Sheriff’s Department
Or the following, provided they also contain a photograph, description of person, signature of person, and an identifying number:
- United States military identification card
- Foreign passport that has been stamped by US Immigration and Naturalization Service or the US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California
- Driver’s license issued by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses